Thursday, November 10, 2011

Family Pictures, 2011 Edition

I am rather behind the times on this post, BUT the amazing and talented Justin Meyer took some family photos for us a few weeks back.  They turned out so well (of course!).  My favorite thing is how they capture some of the sweet and funny faces Amaia makes all the time that my camera isn't quick enough to catch.  Obviously I am biased, but I don't really ever get tired of looking at these pictures.  Without further ado here are a few of my favorites...


Mommy & Amaia....oooh my heart is melting
Love him so!!!
This is soooo a face that she makes. ha.
Not sure that I will ever tire of taking family pictures
Love, love, LOVE this one.  She is just precious.

If you are interested in looking at the rest (and there are a lot more) you can see them here.

No comments: