Saturday, October 29, 2011

Pumpkin Patch 2011

We are really, really, really enjoying having Adam home this beautiful, fall, Saturday morning.  Can you sense my enthusiasm?!  This is the first Saturday he has been home (and not working) in quite some time and it feels so sweet! We all dressed in our Hawkeye best this morning and visited the pumpkin patch with my mom.  This year we visited the one that is less than 10 minutes from our house and free.  I am excited to visit some of the pumpkin patches with more activities in the years to come, but if Amaia doesn't care I am all about not spending the money!  Actually, I guess it's not even technically a pumpkin patch, but all I really wanted to do was take pictures of my little pumpkin amongst a bunch of other pumpkins and that we did!  We took lots of pictures.

Amaia is just over the two feet mark this year.  It will be craziness to see how much she grows in the next year.  This week I was looking at the outfits she wore when we first brought her home from the hospital and I can't believe how much bigger she is already!

 I promise this was not posed!  Adam is just a good photographer and captured us in our natural element :)

 Amaia has learned to have hi and bye!!  I think it is so fun!  I love that she is starting to communicate with us a bit more.

2 comments:

Meg said...

Great pictures! I love the one of the two of you in your element! THose are my favorite!

Sarah and Jed said...

What a sweet time! I'm so thankful that Adam has Saturday mornings off to spend with you two! So fun.