Saturday, August 6, 2011

Jumping on the bandwagon

Soo....have you all heard of Pinterest?  Because it is my favorite toy!!  It is like a bulletin board of all the things that catch your eye on the internet.  Honestly, I have spent too much of my time on their lately, but I have found so many ideas of things I want to make or eat or do one day!

I am on a mission to find an cheap, old dresser so I can make this...
I just love the idea of taking a drawer out to function as a shelf.

And I think this looks so yummy....

If I had a kitchen that looked like this someday I would be extremely okay with it.
I love the combo of the dark cabinets and white countertops

I want to make one of these to hang inside our house.

And I want to make one of these every Thanksgiving, especially when Amaia (and hopefully her future siblings) can participate.

Are you pinning??  

3 comments:

Momma Megan said...

I have spent way to much time on pinterest since I found the site! :) Sooooo many fun, delicious, beautiful ideas & photos!

Momma of 4 said...

The apples, peanut butter, and chocolate chips.... amazing!!!

Callie said...

I've found so many good ideas on Pinterest too! I'm loving it. :-)