Friday, June 24, 2011

Viva Vivanno

Meet the VitaMix 5200.


I wanted a blender to make my own baby food for miss Amaia and Adam has talked about this blender ever since I have known him.   

Apparently it is royalty in the blender world.

It was sort an investment, but I think it already paid for itself.  This afternoon I made my version of the banana chocolate vivanno smoothie (ala Starbucks) and it changed my life.  Ha.  Okay, I don't know how much life change occurred, but it was rather amazing.

1 frozen banana + chocolate protein powder + 1 cup skim milk + 1 cup ice cubes +  1 squirt of chocolate syrup = deliciousness!!!

I highly recommend making this after a long walk in the sunshine.  

And really what kind of a blog post would this be without a picture of Amaia??  A boring one!  And who wants that?!


No comments: