Thursday, June 2, 2011

An Experiment

Amaia is still waking up pretty early in the morning...anywhere between 5 and 6 am, after going to sleep around 10pm.  Maybe she truly is hungry.  Maybe she is a morning person.  That doesn't seem like enough sleep for a baby to me, so I have a new theory and I am testing it out!  

And...my experiement includes aluminum foil on the window.  Ha! People are going to think I am a weirdo.

Yesterday, I was walking and talking with my good friend Julie and we theorized that our babies sleep later on dark and stormy mornings.  However, being a SAHM doesn't pay super well and I didn't want to invest in heavy curtains if my theory is false.

We will see what tomorrow morning brings.
 
And here is Amaia watching me put up the foil and thinking that she has a crazy momma!  Maybe this is her first experience of being embarrased by me :)


2 comments:

Samantha Karaidos said...

I just hung dark towels up or a long blanket. i actually nailed the towel to the window frame, so not to make any holes in my wall. and it works like magic. i just bought cheap, but thick, black towels at target, but i'm sure they have them cheaper at walmart.

ashley said...

That picture is hilarious! Super cute.