Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Tuesday Randoms

Amaia was like a new child yesterday.  She was extra smiley, didn't cry one bit going down for her afternoon naps and even went a big longer in between feedings.  She is growing up and it is SO FUN!

Today Amaia is the opposite.  She is crying a lot and not sleeping very long.  I can hear her stomach rumbling and I fear that the Thai food that upset my stomach yesterday has made its way to her.  Note to self: only order 0 starts from now on.  Amaia - if you are reading this 15 years into the future - mommy is sorry!

I feel sort of weird that our country is celebrating the death of Osama Bin Laden.  I am torn I guess...between being glad that he is gone and feeling some sense of justice, but on the other hand I don't know if i can rejoice that even he is in hell now. It brought this verse to mind: Have I any pleasure in the death of the wicked, declares the Lord GOD, and not rather that he should turn from his way and live? --Ezekial 18:23


I am so pumped that then sun is making more appearances lately.  I need to get outside and walk of the rest of these pounds!

If anyone is looking for another good and healthy recipe check out these asian lettuce wraps.  Adam aka. Mr. very high standards on the food front is a big fan (and so am I) so you know it is good!


Mother's day is this weekend and I am a mother now...weird!

No comments: