Saturday, October 2, 2010

Ultrasound day!

The ultrasound appointment was by far the most fun of all our doctor's appointments so far!  The night before our appointment Adam and I wrote our predictions down on our dinner napkins.  I am not sure what Adam's prediction was based on, but I predicted boy because so far I have had three dreams about having a boy and zero about having a girl and I just didn't have anything else to base it on :)



 We were both quite wrong though :)  We are having a sweet little girl and I am not sure that I could be any more excited! The ultrasound was such an amazing experience.  I really wish that we could do it again.  It made the fact that there is a person slightly smaller than a can of pop growing inside of me right now much more real - so crazy!  At first our little girl was being a little bit shy.  She had her hands over her face and was laying on her back.  She opened up a little bit later and showed us her face and she also had the hiccups while we were watching, which I thought was awfully cute.
Here a few of the pictures...





I think the second picture here of her feet might be my favorite.  Its so cute!  The 3D picture is a little weird looking, but still cool!

1 comment:

ashley said...

I'm so happy to see these, thank you! I love the blog idea!