Tuesday, October 5, 2010

21 Weeks

As of last Friday I am 21 weeks along - more than halfway! Yeah!  This phase of pregnancy is my favorite so far.  I am feeling pretty good for the most part and I have way more energy than the beginning.  I am also starting to feel our little girl move more consistently, which is sort of weird, but really fun and reassuring.  For those who I don't get to see very often this is what I look like these days. 



 I know it doesn't really look like much of a bump in this picture, but it feels big to me.  None of my pre-pregnancy pants fit me any longer, so getting dressed just isn't as fun anymore.  It is for a very good cause though! 


On Sunday, Adam and I went on a hunt to buy a little outfit now that we know that we are having a girl.  Finding something that we BOTH liked, was slightly challenging :)  But we ended up with this little number from Target.
If she is here on Valentine's Day I think this will definitely be her outfit for the day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Could you be any cuter?? You're adorable! So happy for you and love you lots!