Sunday, October 24, 2010

Football!!!

So...this is going to come as a big surprise to those of you who have known me for awhile, but I am starting to genuinely enjoy football...weird i know!

Exhibit A:  Yesterday, I watched the Iowa game BY MYSELF.  Granted, I did take a small nap in the middle, but the ending was kind of a heartbreaker and I had a real emotional reaction of sadness.
Exhibit B:  Last night after church I hung out with some friends and there were a wide variety of activities going on....baseball game...football game...playing cranium....and watching UFC...so many options!  I was most interested in the football game.
Exhibit C: I am playing in fantasy football league for the first time this year with Adam and I am pretty sure that I care more about winning my game each week more than he does.

So, don't worry...I recovered from the Iowa game quite quickly and I don't think it is even possible for me to become too obsessed :)  But it is really nice to enjoy something that my wonderfully hubby enjoys a lot too!
Okay...gotta go we have the Vikings/Packers game to watch!!

No comments: