Sunday, October 17, 2010

2 Years

2 years ago today I married the most wonderful man and I am so thankful I made such a good decision.  He is the best husband I could ask for, such a hard worker and always striving to love Christ and me more and more.  Plus, he teaches me to lighten up more and stress out less, which I need :)

October 17, 2008

We are certainly not perfect in life or in marriage, but I love looking back upon the past two years and seeing how our relationship with Christ and our love for one another just keeps growing stronger.



We had the most beautiful fall day again today!  To celebrate we did a combination of some of our favorite things.

We enjoyed God's amazing creation of fall colors and fresh air

Chased around furry creatures

and finished off an amazing piece of chocolate cake!

Such a wonderful anniversary day!!

1 comment:

Momma Megan said...

Happy Anniversary!!!
Oct 17th is a special date for us too - it's our dating anniversary!