Thursday, March 3, 2011

Pictures of Amaia

Funny Face

Sleeping Beauty

Just a real quick update on our little girl.  I can't believe she will be two weeks old in just a few days.  The days go by so quickly!! We are all doing well and getting to know one another.  Our main goal right now is getting Amaia to be a good eater and put some weight on.  She needs to learn that to be a part of our family means you like to eat :)  She was slow to catch on to feeding well and I think she is doing better now, but I am eager and a little nervous to go to the pediatrician tomorrow.  You can be praying for that!  I will write more of an update soon, but I wanted to share a few quick pictures.  Our good friends Justin and Allison also came over and took some wonderful pictures of her.  They are much better than any pictures I can take :)
If you are interested: http://justinsalemmeyer.zenfolio.com/p350747807

No comments: