Sunday, March 20, 2011

1 Month

I have a 1 month old now - wow!  Our little gal is already growing up.  Dare I say it...I think that she is getting better at sleeping at night.  We are still up several times in the night to eat, but I think she is learning that the night time is for sleeping and not for partying :)  I have also learned that she likes to have her hair brushed and her back rubbed, just like her mom.   Our days still mostly consist of sleeping and eating, but we are getting out more and more.  We have gone on a few walks this week, which mommy really enjoyed!  Amaia cried through the first 10 minutes of our first walk, but slept through the majority of our other walks, so I think she is warming up to it.  We even went on our first shopping trip this weekend.  I think Amaia is going to be a great shopping buddy - she was awake but very content the entire time! 

Our little girl is growing! 
Isn't she a cutie in her little hoodie!


No comments: