Monday, February 21, 2011

The wait is over...

Please allow me to introduce you to the new love of our life:

Amaia Ruth Horning


Amaia Ruth Horning was born February 19 at 5:43 am.  She weighed 8 lbs.  She has dark hair and dark eyes and she is just beautiful.
We are all home now and getting adjusted to our new life together.  Everyone is doing well, but I admit we are tired - all three of us :)
I will have to write more details about her birth day later, but it went very well.  No complications, she is "perfect" according the pediatrician and I did make it through her birth without an epidural or other pain medication.  I really wanted to do it that way, but wasn't sure if I would be able to.  I feel like I should be a bit proud of myself for that, but there are way too many other things occupying my mind I guess.
I look forward to sharing more cute and fun pictures with you all soon!!  But please forgive me if I am slightly MIA for a bit.  I now understand why new parents are so busy :)

3 comments:

Sarah and Jed said...

Yeah! We are so glad she is here and healthy! Congrats to you and Adam!

Momma Megan said...

Yay Yay Yay!!! Amaia is gorgeous! Congratulations! So thankful you had a good labor! Enjoy everything newborn about your precious daughter!

Unknown said...

Oh, Kristy! She's beautiful! And I love her name...how did you choose it? I ESPECIALLY love her middle name...and how we now share that wonderful name! CONGRATS!!!! Love you.