Monday, February 14, 2011

Still here!

Yes, I'm still pregnant :)   We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of our little one.  I say anxiously, but I really am content with waiting until she is ready.  I have been feeling well for the most part.  I have the swelling and a sore back, etc….the normal end of pregnancy woes I guess, but all in all I have had it pretty good.  I will say that I am getting really eager to meet her, see what she looks like and learn about her personality.  It is still so amazing and exciting to me that she is parts of both Adam and I and am excited to see how that plays itself out!  Plus, I would mind having the whole labor portion of this process behind me.  My main prayers have been that labor would go smoothly, that our little girl and myself are both safe and healthy through it all and that I would not need to be induced!!  I have a dr. appointment this afternoon, so hopefully I have made some more progress.

Although I am ready to meet this girl, it was such a nice weekend of sunshine and nice weather and fun things!! On Friday night Adam and I were able to go to a couple's night at church, that was wonderful and I was really hoping to go to.  I also got to go on several walks this weekend in some gorgeous weather.  Yesterday, Adam and I celebrated Valentine's day by conducting our own chocolate tour around town.  I so wish that I would have taken my camera on our excursion, but I failed at that!  At the end of our journey we decided that chocolaterie stam is by far our favorite and next year we are only going there!!   I'm not entirely sure how Adam has been married to me for 2+ years and has only recently discovered his love for chocolates, but I think he is now a fully converted chocolate lover :)   It was just really reminded this weekend of the wonderful man that I have for a husband.  He is so good at loving me, so fun to be with and I definitely consider him to be the greatest blessing that God has placed in my life.  It was so refreshing to get to spend some extra time with him before our lives get a little crazier very soon.

No comments: