Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Finishing Touches

I put up my poof balls!!  Well, really Adam put them up,  while I sat in the chair and watched.   He told me all he needed me to do was sit there and look pretty, so that is what I did :)
I also received the most wonderful gift this weekend.  My grandma had a quilt made for our baby girl and I LOVE the way it turned out!  I think it is about the most beautiful thing I have ever received.  These pictures don't do it justice at all.
Please ignore the weird look on my face...apparently I was practicing for a driver's license picture.



I went to the doctor again this week, but no major progress.   She has moved down a little bit more in the past week and is still in the head down position (yea!!) but the doctor said she still thought it would be awhile.   I think she should stay put for awhile.  There is quite the blizzard outside tonight and I figure the farther away from cold and flu season we can get the better!

2 comments:

ashley said...

I was thinking of you guys today and yesterday while the storm has gotten so bad. I sent some loving words your way of hoping the little one can wait a while until the roads are a bit more safe. I'm glad to hear your progress isn't speeding up while its frightful outside.

The quilt is beautiful! A nice addition to the room and crib.

Adam Horning said...

the quilt is awesome and you are beautiful!!!!