Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Nursery Inspiration

The starting point for our nursery decor...


I like this because it is for sure girly, BUT the colors are pretty neutral, so most of the things I am using I can use for future children, regardless of gender.  Should our girl be born tonight her room is functional, but none of the fun stuff is done yet.  I need Adam's help to put up shelves, a mirror, etc. on the walls and I am still on the hunt for a lamp.  I am a little frugal aka. cheap though, so that might take a little while.  Lamps are more expensive than I thought!

3 comments:

iamgirlyish said...

I am so happy for you two (three)! I have been secretly following your blog for a while and it makes my day when I see you've posted something new. I know you'll thrive in this next phase of life!!

Momma of 4 said...

I agree with the price of a lamp. We bought a base and shade and decorated it ourselves. It was really fun and it was exactly what we wanted, and it was cheap!

ashley said...

Very cute!