Friday, January 14, 2011

Baby Brain??

Earlier this week I went downstairs in the morning to make lunches for Adam and I and to start the coffee...typical morning routine.  Shortly thereafter, Adam suggested that coffee is usually better when you actually put the coffee into the filter as opposed to just running water through the coffee maker.  Oops! I blame baby brain.

I am so thankful for labor classes! We have been to two of our five classes now and they really are making me feel less scared/nervous and more confident in the fact that my body has been designed by God to do this!!  

It makes me really happy to watch Adam interact with little kids and I am pretty sure that I am going to be about 10,000 times happier observing him with our little girl.

We decided on a name!!  99% at least.   And now I really, really want to tell, but I will resist.

I am learning that in pregnancy everyone has had a totally different experience and I am not sure that it even makes sense to worry about things that were difficult for other people.

I will be full-term on my birthday.  I really don't want to give birth on my birthday, #1 because I want to celebrate my birthday and #2 because I don't really want to share it.  Yikes, I am selfish. 

The simple act of eating now actually makes me feel out of breath - ha!  How sad it that??  I mean...I understand that it is because my lungs are getting cramped, but it still sort of makes me laugh :)

No comments: