Sunday, December 12, 2010

Baby shower!!

Last Saturday little girl H and I had our first baby shower and it was so much fun!!  I think that this was actually only the second baby shower that I have ever been to, but I am sure that is going to be changing going forward :)  It was such a great time though.  I really felt so blessed from everyone and their kindness to us.  We were given SO many cute, cute outfits that I can't wait to dress her up in as well as many other things that we needed and helped to feel a little more prepared.
My friend Allison hosted at her house and her house was the talk of the shower!!  It was so christmas-y and wonderful.  I think that she is just a great decorator and such a great friend too.



Here is one of the cute baby girl outfits we got.  Adam normally does not approve of Hawkeye clothes in colors other than black and gold, but he says that an exception can be made for the baby clothes :)

No comments: