Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Brrrrrrrrrrrrr

It is downright cold around here tonight!!  Even the pregnant girl thinks so :)   But it's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas, which makes me happy.  Now all we need is a little snow.  Reason # 1,846,026 that I have a wonderful husband:  Adam helped me put up and decorate the Christmas Tree this weekend and pretended to enjoy it. This picture showcases my lack of photography skills, but here is our pretty tree.


I did buy one new thing decoration this year.  I had a coupon at World Market and I had to spend a little bit more to use my coupon, so you know I just really didn't have a choice ;)


Here is a picture of my 29 week belly.  Please excuse the post-workout good looks :)  While I was working out I noticed that this outfit does a very nice of showing off the belly.  Plus, I got a little scolding from my sis today for not updating the blog in a while.

We are in the third trimester now - the home stretch!!  I do not have gestational diabetes and everything is still very normal and good.  I am feeling her movements more and more.  I think there a few times that she has jumped over the past few days - once during the Iowa game and once during worship at church. This morning I read the verse in Luke about how John the baptist leapt in Elizabeth's womb when Mary came to visit her and it reminded me of our little girl.  Maybe she is just like her mommy and daddy and just get really excited about football and worshipping the Lord with music.

2 comments:

ashley said...

You look absolutely beautiful!

Sarah and Jed said...

I am SOOOOOOOOOO COLD too! :)
I love the belly picture. You're so cute Kristy!