Tuesday, December 14, 2010

More Baby Shower Pictures and 31 Week Update!!

I failed at taking any pictures of my own at my shower, but I just got some more pictures from my friend Allison.  So for my own memory keeping and your viewing pleasure :)  more pictures!!!

Here is a belly shot of me at the shower.  I was 30 weeks along.

 Here is a picture of the "fire" aka a video of a crackling fire.  How fun!

Everyone chatting and eating yummy food

More friends chatting.  Notice my friend Julie in the red cardigan.  She had her baby yesterday!!!


I just love this owl pillow.  I registered for it, so I guess that is obvious, but I was very excited about it :)
 The tray of baby necessities....one of the games we played at the shower was to try to remember everything on the tray.




And a little update for my 31st week.  I saw this little survey on another blog and I thought it would be fun to fill out for the next few weeks until she arrives!


How Far Along: 31 Weeks

Maternity Clothes: I did find one pre-pregnancy shirt that still fits me this week.  Other than that all maternity clothes other than sweatpants and Adam's t-shirts to lounge around home in.

Gender: Sweet baby girl

Movement: I have been feeling her more and more lately.  I am supposed to start doing kick counts, but have failed at that so far.  Mostly, I just try to make sure that I can feel her being active everyday.

Sleep: I'm sleeping very well this week, but....I think it's mostly because I am starting to be exhausted all of the time again

What I miss:  Okay...this sounds really vain and probably is, but my CLOTHES!!  I really miss having more than a couple options of what to wear everyday.

Cravings: I have been craving everything orange flavored lately.  I bought a big bag of oranges to eat, had an amazing orange flavored dark chocolate at work, I bought orange/cranberry muffin mix to make, and I have been enjoying orange flavored teas at various coffee shops.  Ha.  

Symptoms: I am starting to swell.  I was really hoping this wouldn't happen to me :(  My ring is getting a bit tight and my shoes are noticeably tighter especially towards the end of the day.  Other than that...normal stuff.  My back hurts if I am on my feet for a long period of time.  Really though I think I have it pretty good.

Best Moment this week: I am pretty sure that Adam and I agreed on two different baby girl names today.  That is serious progress!

1 comment:

ashley said...

I can't wait to hear which name you two choose!