Saturday, November 20, 2010

28 Weeks

We are 28 weeks along as of yesterday! According to my weekly e-mails our little girl should have fully functioning lungs now - her last organs to develop.  If she was born now she would have a very good chance of survival, not that we are planning on that of course :)
On Wednesday when I came home from work, Adam was convinced that my belly had grown since just that morning.  The shocked look on his face of how big I looked was priceless and so funny!  I don't know if I was really noticeably bigger in the course of a day, but I have been growing a lot lately, so I thought it was high time for a belly picture.

Do I look bigger than the last picture??  I think so.

We are going to the doctor again on Tuesday.  I have to take a glucose test, which includes a really sugary drink and then a blood test.  Bleh :P  I actually don't mind the blood test - it the sugary drink that kind of grosses me out!  
Lately, I have been going back and forth between having an insatiable appetite and feeling like only very small portions of food will even fit into my squished stomach.  I am really hoping that for Thanksgiving I am in the crazy hungry phase :)

1 comment:

Momma Megan said...

You look beautiful! Love the growing baby bump!