Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Wedding!

Last Friday Adam and I were in our friends Alex and Amber's Wedding.  Every wedding I have been in so far in life Adam has been my partnering groomsman and I like it that way!  Especially this time around...I have found my balance to be a bit off lately, so it was really nice to have someone to hold me up while walking down the aisle in heels!!  I was very thankful that my dress fit me, even though it was rather tight in the belly area.  That's okay though - at least I know our little girl is growing in there.  
Here is a picture of us at the DTC before the ceremony:




All of the sudden I feel like we need to get a move on with our preparations for Baby H, so we have been getting more things done lately and it feels good!   Thanks to our wonderful parents we now have our car seat and stroller.  We have also been making progress on the room we are finishing, so that I can get going on organizing/decorating the nursery.  Tonight I put my sister to work helping me clear all non-baby stuff out of the nursery.  Later this week I think we are going to again go shopping for a rocker/recliner chair.  I will have to post some pictures soon of our nursery progress...just don't have too high of expectations...I'm not that skilled of a decorator :)

1 comment:

Erin said...

Hi Kristy, thanks for following the Caked blog! I use a Canon XSi digital SLR camera--we love it!

PS-You are a super cute preggo! Congrats!