Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Sunday at the Park

I recently discovered that a park very close to where I grew up has received a complete and total makeover in recent years.  I have been talking in up big time to Adam and Sunday we had quite possibly the most wonderful weather of all time, so off to the park we went.  

Amaia got to break in her shoes.  This was her official walking experience outdoors.  She is a fearless little gal.  She seems to have no fear of falling (although she still does fall somewhat frequently), she just wants to go places. 


We tried to use the self timer to take a family picture and this is now it went...


We will have to try again another day :)

But Adam did a mini photo shoot of Amaia and I and I think we got a couple of good ones.


I love this girl so!

No comments: