Friday, April 15, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Things


1. My pretty, pretty princess!  


 2. Being crafty!!  I have always had the inner urge to be crafty, but to be honest it doesn't usually turn out super well for me.  This time though I think I actually made something cute.  And it feels great to have something springy up on such a cold, rainy day.

3. Sleep!  Amaia started sleeping through the night this week.  Hallelujah!  I hope that I am not jinxing anything by writing this, but she slept 7-8 hours on Tuesday and Wednesday night.  We took a step back and only slept 6 hours last night, but I still feel like a new woman.  Maybe babywise really is working.

4. Birthday shoes!  So....my birthday was almost 3 months ago, but I just got around to spending some birthday money.  They are so comfy (and cute of course).  Good mom shoes I guess.


5. Last but certainly not least, my wonderful husband!!  He surprised me with an ipod touch this week.  My old one gave way a month or so a go so I was so excited!  Plus, he was frugal about it - a man after my own heart.

1 comment:

ashley said...

I love the wreath! How did you make those flowers? They are adorable.

Glad to hear Amaia is starting to sleep through the night! Remember when you were younger and it was so hard to go to sleep? Now I can't wait to sleep at night. ;)