Thursday, April 7, 2011

Baby Brain Randomness Part Two

I could not be more thankful that my coffee consumption does not seem to affect Amaia.  I really need my coffee right now!

Amaia, I and some friends played dress up for the first time last night via a game of Pretty, Pretty Princess.  It was kind of priceless.  Pictures to come :)

My little girl is growing up.  She is making more new faces all the time and new sounds.  She makes a sound that sounds a lot like "hi".  Do you think it's possible that my baby is speaking her first word at 6 weeks?? Yeah, I doubt it :)  She has also developed a daily pooping time, which from what I read means that her intestines are maturing.

My baby is also kind of going bald at any early age.  Just kidding really....but I am excited for her hair to start growing back.  Does any one know when that is supposed to happen?

I kind of want to become an extreme couponer!

I apparently still have some form of baby brain.  I searched for a recipe for a good 15 mins. the other night and then questioned Adam about where he had moved it to, only to find it in my recipe box and its rightful place.  I am fairly positive that I put it there just the day before but didn't remember. I promise that I used to have a memory.  goodness gracious.

2 comments:

Meg said...

Myla didn't start getting hair back until almost 17 months.... get some cute headbands and fun hats for summer and enjoy those. Anna Judd makes some AMAZING headbands with REALLY cute flowers on them for little girls. I think she is having a little trunk show before she moves in May. I'll have to keep you posted when it is!

Allie said...

I missed the best part of the night, didn't I?! We will have to play Pretty Princess some other time! Thanks for having us over!