Thursday, December 10, 2015

Thanksgiving 2015

Thanksgiving was just yesterday, right?!  I don't know how it got be December because I swear we were going to the splash pad just last week, but the weeks and months just keep flying by.

This year for Thanksgiving we traveled to the Horning's to stay for the week.  As per usual we were generally spoiled and fed very well.  My kids did not want to come home!  Personally I really enjoyed the girl time with Adam's mom and sister and creating some fun memories as a family.

One of the days before Thanksgiving we went to Silver Dollar City to see all of their amazing Christmas lights and a Christmas parade.  Their Christmas production was actually very Christ centered and all of the lights were so fun, but a lot of other people apparently thought so too.  There were SO many people, but Amaia really enjoyed the parade and lights and has been performing Christmas parades for me ever since.


On Thanksgiving morning it was 60 degrees!!  I was very thankful for that, coming out of 6 inches of snow at home just the week before.  


On "Black Friday" just the girls (minus Vera) went shopping.  I hope it's the start of a new tradition because it was so fun.  Amaia came with us and was a shopping champ! She was so patient during all of the big girl shopping and I was so impressed with her.  She is becoming such a big girl *tear*


Vera started waving during our trip and it is basically the cutest thing I've ever seen.  Until she started clapping and crawling this week. She just keeps upping her cute game.  This is her and Ashley during the Hawkeye game, in which they completed a perfect regular season!!


It was a great Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Callie said...

Your kiddos are looking so big! I guess mine are too, but I don't think about it too much until I see other people's kids, haha!