Monday, December 21, 2015

Haddon turns 3!!!

My crazy & sweet boy turned 3 on Friday!  I can hardly believe it!


I think that I will always feel a little bit bad that his birthday is so close to Christmas.  I always want to make sure that we fully celebrate our little man.  This year we had a few gifts and Thomas the Train cupcakes at home and then in the evening we went on the Santa Express Train, which was so fun!  Haddon and Amaia both fully enjoyed themselves. We rode to the "North Pole", had hot cocoa and cookies, sang Christmas carols, and met Santa Claus.



A few things I want to remember about my boy at 3 years old.

*He is FULL of hugs and kisses.  He is by far my best cuddler.
*When he is mad at me for telling him no about something he says "I'm going to put mommy in jail!"
*He often (and completely randomly) says throughout the day "mommy, you are so cute!" or "mommy, I love you".  
*He loves wheels.  Anything with wheels is his favorite thing and must be examined.
*He takes all of his toys apart or at least tries to.  Our gift to him was a car and drill set that was made to be taken apart and put back together.
*He often asks me if he can be loud and then proceeds to sing and talk as loud as possible.



No comments: