Friday, June 5, 2015

Vera: 4 Months



This beautiful little lady is 4 months old!!  I don't know if it's my perspective or if she is the best baby ever (probably a combination of both), but she is SO easy  She is happy and content nearly all the time, loves her siblings, and gives loads of sweet smiles every day.  If I could make her stay this age forever I think I probably would.

Like all my children she started waking up in the middle of the night again right when she turned 4 months, but we are back to sleeping until 4-6 in the morning again, which is amazing!  During the day she eats on a 3 hour schedule and is an eating champ other than the fact that she is getting very distractible.

We visited the doctor last week and she is perfect as can be.  The doctor also did not hear a heart murmur anymore!!  We won't know for sure until we visit the cardiologist, but the hole in her heart and likely very small or completely gone now.

14 lbs. 8 oz and 26 Inches long

No comments: