Monday, June 8, 2015

Haddon 2.5



I can't believe this kid is nearly two and a half!  He has taught me so much in his young little life about life and what is important and my own faith.  He can be a challenging little two year old but he is also the sweetest, most affectionate little boy full of hugs and kisses and sweetness.  Here are some things I want to remember about Haddon at this age...

He loves trucks, trains, cars and all things with wheels.  If a car is parked he wants to know why it isn't going and he creates "garages" all over the house to park his cars in.



He is particular like his daddy.  If his pillows are not the right way, he fixes them.  If the books are backwards on the bookshelf, he fixes them.  If there are crumbs on the floor or on his highchair tray, he cleans them and he does not like to have messy hands!  I sure do hope this trait lasts into his teen years :)

He must give me a kiss on the cheek every night before bed. He insists upon it!

He loves his sisters!  He wants to do everything his big sister does and tries to tackle her all day long, though I'm not so sure she sees that as loving :)  He loves his baby Vera too and is getting good and saying her name.  He loves to lay next to her, bring her toys and lay on top of her, though again, I'm not so sure she sees that as a loving gesture. Ha.

Every time I pick him up from the nursery after church he runs into my arms with the biggest smile as if we haven't seen each other for weeks and I definitely don't want to forget that!








No comments: