Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Vera at 2 months


Our little lady is 2 months old!  I've said it before, but the baby stage just gets sweeter every time.  Though I would not mind getting some more continuous sleep, most nights I honestly don't mind getting up with her, because she is just so darn sweet and there is probably nothing better than snuggling with a sleepy baby.

Sadly, on her 2 month birthday miss Vera and I were battling the stomach flu, so we didn't make it to the doctor until a week later.  But, at 2 months + 1 week she was 11 lbs 12 oz, 50% for weight, 60% for height and 99% for head circumference.  All of my babies seem to have very large heads :)  She is smiling now (!!!!), cooing and being all kinds of sweet.  She was sleeping for about 8-9 hours at night, but then that nasty stomach bug hit us and messed everything up, so we we are working towards that again. 

I feel like I am starting to get my groove back in terms of getting out and about with all three kiddos. Vera didn't sleep well out and about in her carseat until the last few weeks.  It's a little strange but wonderful that she is doing this better as she has gotten older, so we have been getting out and about again and I believe I have even mastered getting groceries with all three in tow. 

The comment I hear about her most often is that she looks lot like Amaia and I agree.  Sometimes I almost call her Amaia. Ha.  And if she ends up looking a lot like Amaia as she grows older I think that will be perfect, because Amaia adores her baby sissy.  I call her my baby whisperer, because she enjoys her so much and is quite good at talking to her and keeping her happy when I need a few minutes before feeding her.  One thing that this girl will never be lacking in is love and attention.



No comments: