Sunday, May 19, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

My Mother's day 2013 in pictures.

I started the day off with my very first gift from Amaia, facilitated by Adam of course :)  It promptly went on the fridge.  I love it!!


I am trying to start a Mother's day tradition of having a picnic and playing at a park.  This one was quite chilly, so we didn't last long, but it was still a beautiful sunny day.


We look cold because we were!


After our cold park adventures we came home and every member of the family had a glorious nap.  Haddon was up earlier than Amaia and Adam was the grocery store so we had some nice one on one time and he was just as sweet as can be....as he is pretty much every day of his life.  My sweet guy, I love him so, so much.


The rest of the day included resting and fabulous grilled dinner by Adam and his sister Ashley.  So yummy! It was really a sweet, relaxing day with my family which is exactly what this mommy wanted.

No comments: