Sunday, May 19, 2013

Lilac Arboretum

I have lived in Des Moines my entire life and I had never even heard of the Ewing Park Lilac Arboretum until the past couple of weeks.  How is the possible?!?!  Well, I am glad that I now know of this south side gem.  Adam and I both thought it was so beautiful!  I am pretty excited that we will hopefully be moving close by sometime soon.  

We had a pseudo-picnic this morning, which really only consisted of cookies and chocolate milk and exploring of course.


I was trying to teach Amaia to smell the flowers, but she kept wanting to pick them.  Silly girl :)


A rare picture of the masters of the household.  I love him more all the time! 


Haddon loved our outing too, but he is pretty easy to please.


It was a beautiful morning and I can't wait to go back!

No comments: