Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Winter Days at Home

It's March, which means spring sunshine and temperatures have to be just around the corner, right?!?  I sure hope so! We have spent much of February inside allllll daaaay long!  I have actually grown surprisingly accustomed to be being in the house all day.  Home has just been easier with two little ones, lots of cold, snowy days and sicknesses that were passed to each and every member of our family.  Here is a little of what we have been up to at home lately.

Haddon did a lot of sleeping this month, which included getting a lot better at the whole sleeping at night thing - woot, woot!!  He also did a lot of being handsome and smiley and sweet.



I dressed my kiddos in matching outfits one day, just for the pure entertainment of it :)



Amaia did A LOT of singing and dancing this month.  She is just a ball of joy. I don't however have any photos of the singing and dancing.  Stopping for a photo is not currently on her priority list :)

In an effort to mix things up one day, I bundled her up, made her wear her mittens and ventured out to check out the snow.  As you can see by the expression on her face, she was not impressed!  Not impressed with the idea of wearing mittens and not impressed with the snow.  She took her mittens off about 1 minute into our exploration and asked to go back inside about 2 minutes later.  Surprisingly she was not even impressed by the hot chocolate I made her when we came inside or "lukewarm" chocolate in her case.  Maybe next year :)



Amaia and I also have done a few crafts lately, one of which was making her first valentine's for her loved ones.  We both had fun making these.


Our time indoors has been surprisingly sweet.  I have learned that it is easier to slow down and enjoy these precious kiddos when we have no where else to be :)  However, I also really can't wait to enjoy them in the sunshine in a few short months!!

1 comment:

ashley said...

Such beautiful pictures! I love the matching outfits!