Saturday, November 3, 2012

Thanksgiving Tree

I crafted and it turned out well!!  This was possibly the easiest craft project of all time, but crafts don't always turn out well for me, so I was excited about this one.  I have seen this idea floating around in the internet world and really wanted to make it happen. 


I simply asked my parents for some branches from their yard and then placed them in a big vase.  Then I cut leaves out of red, yellow and orange construction paper and tied them onto our tree.  Many more leaves will be added as the month of November progresses.  

I want to do this as a yearly family tradition to teach myself and my kiddos how many things we have to be thankful for.  

"It is not happy people who are thankful, but thankful people who are happy"



I asked Amaia what she was thankful for today and she said "Elmo" go figure :)

1 comment:

April Scherb said...

Kristeena I'm pinning this one! Love it.