Saturday, November 3, 2012

Halloween 2012: My Eskimo Girl

I am learning that Halloween gets a lot more fun with little ones in the house.  You get to dress them up as whatever you want AND you get to eat their candy!!  Ha.  I know this will most likely change within the next year, so I am living it up while I can :)

I found Amaia's costume on the clearance rack at Target last year and I think she made a stunning little eskimo girl.  Truth be told, she was not a huge fan of all that fur around her face, but all in the name of cuteness, she tolerated it for her mama :)


This year we didn't go trick or treating (because I knew she was too young to want to do that) but we did visit a few of Amaia's favorite people in costume.

Grandma & Grandpa's house.


 And Aunt Ashley's apartment!  Amaia has a special love for her Aunt Ashley.


That was the extent of our Halloween festivities this year.  I am excited for next year when she will hopefully find more enjoyment in dressing up.  I am even going to skip the sale racks this year in the hopes that she will have a request of what she wants to dress up as next Halloween.

No comments: