Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Sunshine Day!

We have had the strangest winter.  It has barely snowed and it been so warm!! I feel so lucky to have this of all winters be my first one with a little baby girl in tow.  I can imagine how real Iowa winters can be challenging.  This week has been particularly nice and Amaia and have gotten out for a few walks. Beautiful weather always puts me a great mood!  I was a bit concerned about Amaia, as she is not a fan of being in her car seat lately, but I think she enjoyed it just as much as I did!

Walk # 1 - Just me and Amaia having quality time.  We talked, we laughed, I tickled, she took her socks off.  It was a great time!


We didn't even need jackets!


I put the shade down to keep the sun out of her eyes and I thought it was fun to play peek-a-boo and then she did it too.  It was too cute!

Walk # 2 - We went out and about with our friends Julie and Oscar this afternoon.






I am looking forward to this spring/summer SO much!  We are going to have lots of fun exploring the outdoors!  

No comments: