Wednesday, September 14, 2011

To Do

I <3 to do lists.  I'm the type that will write things on my to do list that I have already completed just so I can cross it off. ha. I hope I'm not the only one that does that!

So my fall to do's in no particular order....
  • Visit a pumpkin patch with Amaia and take a gazillion pictures
  • Have family pictures taken
  • Watch my lil' sis get married
  • Vacation in Colorado with Amaia and not stress about it
  • Make pumpkin lattes in the vitamix
  • Organize the office FINALLY
  • DIY a yarn wreath
  • Get into a semi-regular work out routine
  • Have a baby food making marathon session
  • Find a cute Packers shirt. Go Pack Go!

Last but most certainly not least savor every moment with my little love.

Savoring sweet moments like this are pretty effortless...
Amaia now falls asleep on my shoulder after our bedtime feeding quite often.
Best part of my day every time!

2 comments:

Callie said...

Aw, so sweet! I love it when Wyatt falls asleep on my shoulder too - nothing like it. She is getting so big!

Molly Deutmeyer said...

I love TO DO lists too! I feel like it's the only way I can actually get stuff done. It also helps me to put into perspective what I've accomplished. And no, you're not the only one who adds one or two things just to cross them off! =)
She is getting so big and so cute!

For a workout routine (I just finally got into one), I would recommend a DVD of some sort that you can do in your livingroom. That way you don't have to leave the house, and Amaia can be taking a nap while you do it! Not to mention, with the colder weather setting in, who really wants to go outside with a baby and work out?

Good luck!