Saturday, August 8, 2015

Vera 6 months

My little lady is 6 months old!  We love this little sweetie pie so much.  I barely remember what life was like without her.  She is sweet and smiley and darn near perfect.  I truly don't want this kid to grow up.

She is still on a 3 hour schedule during the day, but I think she is close to being ready to move to a 4 hour schedule, so we might work on that soon.  She sleeps from 8 at night until about 5 or 6 in the morning and takes 3 naps a day.  We started solids a few weeks ago and she loved it from the first bite, which amazed me.  She might be my best eater yet.  We have had sweet potatoes and peas so far and it's a messy but fun experience.

She is getting quite good at sitting up now.  She can sit on her own for a minute or so before falling over and I can tell she really enjoys it.  She loves splashing in the bath, jumping in her jumper, watching her big brother and sister, making crazy noises and smiling at whoever is talking to her.  She loves her mommy, but will go to most anyone else happily and is taking a bottle really well now too!

I'm just quite simply over the moon about my little lady.


Sweet Miss Vera
16 lbs. 5 oz.
26 inches long