Saturday, December 7, 2013

Fall Catch Up

Ahh!!  I can't believe it has been so long since I posted last.  It makes me sad because I love looking back on the past years and scrolling through such sweet memories.  So this is going to be a bit of catch up of random instagram pictures quite possibly for my enjoyment only :)

Amaia and I have several outfits that match unintentionally.  I guess you can tell who picks out both of our outfits :)  However, I did buy these shirts for us to intentionally match.  Someday I hope Amaia has a sister to match with, but until then this is pretty fun too.

I call Amaia my "love bug", she has lady bug sheets on her bed and loves all things ladybug, so it was only fitting that she was a little ladybug for halloween this year.  We loved night eyes.  I can't wait to do it every year.

 Amaia is an excellent big sister and mommy in training.  She "reads" to Haddon, brings him toys, feeds him, gives lots of hugs and kisses and likes to tell him "no" as well.

We hosted our first holiday at our house for Thanksgiving this year.  Amaia and Haddon were at the head of the table, naturally :)


It is starting to get cold out, but our zoo attendance has still been going strong.  


We play at home a lot too especially now that it is getting cold now.  I just love Haddon's face in this picture. It shows off his fun personality very well :)


Cuddling on a cold night.  Haddon has no choice but to cuddle with me as he is not mobile yet and Amaia is actually starting to want to cuddle with me!!!


Amaia is starting to be able to really help out in some kitchen activities and it is pretty fun to have a cute helper in the kitchen.  She tends to lick the bowl a lot, but I can't saw that I always have the best self-control in that area either :)


All bundled up to go out in the cold and we match again :)

No comments: