Saturday, August 17, 2013

Amaia, Daddy & the Zoo: A Love Story




I have mentioned here before that Amaia is totally head over heels in love with zoo this summer.  She craves it and asks me if we can go all the time!  Conveniently, Adam also loves going to the zoo.  I don't think he is quite as crazy about it as Amaia, but he loves her and he loves his lemurs so it's a win, win situation.  Personally, I cannot say that I love the zoo, but I certainly don't mind it and I certainly do like doing things that my family loves.  Thus, we have spent many Sunday mornings at the zoo this summer.

Amaia is at the point now that she walks around as if she owns the place.  She knows our usual route and what animals are coming up next.  Her favorites have changed over the course of the summer, but I believe we have firmly settled on sea lions now.  She could stay down there all day and watch them.

She also loves "driving the car"


And climbing the in the "tunnel"


And generally acting like all the animals throughout the zoo :)  


No comments: