Friday, July 26, 2013

My Girl



Oh this girl.  She has my heart.  She is becoming more grown up by the day.  Speaking in sentences, becoming a great helper, singing and dancing and testing boundaries a bit :)
  
Just a few things that I want to remember about Amaia at this age.

She thinks every song is about God. (as it should be!)
Making animal sounds is one of her favorite pastimes
She sings all day long!  Almost literally.
She has named one of her dolls "Jenna" and if Jenna enters the room and I don't say hello to her I am reminded to do so by Amaia.
If we haven't been to the zoo in a week or so she starts asking over and over to go again. She's obsessed :)
If we go shopping for clothes, she walks around saying "Oh, that is so cute!"
She greets her daddy upon his arrival home with "Hi stinker!" 

Basically she oozes cuteness all day long :)


4 comments:

Sarah and Jed said...

Let's do the zoo sometime soon!

Kristy said...

Yes!!!! Would love to!

Allie said...

Can I come too????? Member Mondays are happening!! Free train ride for members on Mondays!!! WHO'S IN??!!!

amber knapp said...

Can come too?!

Amber Knapp