Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Fall-ifying & a To Do List

Ohhh how I love fall!  I am thoroughly enjoying the cooler air, pumpkin spice lattes, candles, football and I could go on and on.  

I don't have a lot in the way of fall decor, but the pumpkins have been hung with care....


The wheat is out...

And a fall wreath is on the door....


The fall bug has also hit in the kitchen.  I don't bake often at all, but pumpkin muffins have made an appearance and I am excited for it to be time for spaghetti squash season again.  I also want to try butternut squash this year.  Does anyone have a good recipe?  Oh and I really, really want to go buy a jar of nutella, but my self-control with nutella is not good, so I am resisting....for now :)

A rather large part of my fall to do list this year consists of getting my house and mind ready to have a sweet little boy enter our family, but there are a few other things I want to make sure to do this fall too:


  • Take Amaia to a pumpkin farm and become the mamarazzi
  • Finger paint a pumpkin with Amaia
  • Visit the zoo with Amaia and again become the mamarazzi
  • Go on a babymoon/celebrate 4 years of marriage!


What are you doing this fall??

2 comments:

Allie said...

I need you to teach me how to make spaghetti sauce so that it won't bring me to tears of frustration! :-) Also, I'm inspired by how you've fall-ified your house!

ashley said...

What is mamarazzi?

Love the decorations.
And as far as the butternut squash, I usually like to bake it with olive oil, salt and pepper, and italian seasonings. I'm sure rosemary could be incredible on it too.