Tuesday, June 5, 2012

New News

WOW.  I have not blogged much at all lately!  I have two very cute things to share right now though.

Reason # 1 I have not been blogging is that I have been TIRED!  Every spare 10 minutes I have had over the past month or so has been nap time for mommy.  I am sure that 99% of those reading this already know this, but Amaia has a little brother or sister on the way!!  It was deemed "medically necessary" for me to have an ultrasound already, because I did not have a very clear idea of how far along I was.  I measured 10 weeks at this ultrasound and it made be so excited for our new little one.  The pictures don't do what I saw on the screen justice.  I could see all his or her arms and legs and head so clearly and he or she wiggled around when my belly was poked.  It was as a cute as an ultrasound can be :)  Needless to say, Adam and I are excited!  Amaia really has no idea what is going on, but I know that she will love having a sibling!  The due date is December 14th.



Reason #2 that I have not been blogging lately is that this little girl keeps me on my toes and isn't super interested at pausing for the camera - surprise, surprise :)

I have been really wanting to try pig tails in Amaia's hair lately and we had success today!!  They are a bit uneven (I had to work fast to get them in), but I think she looks pretty darn adorable.


Goodbye mullet hair!



I love my little girl!

3 comments:

Sarah and Jed said...

So excited for your sweet fam! Also, I LOVE Amaia's piggies! Adorable!

Callie said...

Congratulations, there have been so many announcements lately that I couldn't remember if I had seen yours or not! The baby is so cute on the ultrasound!

April Scherb said...

Congrats on your growing family Kristeena. And Oh my goodness, I never would have thought of doing pigtails that way! They are cute!!! I might have to try this with little Kayla!