Saturday, June 16, 2012

Garage Sales and a Baby Bump!

So far this has been the summer of garage sale finds for Amaia and I!  Many Friday mornings we have stopped by a garage sale or two in our neck of the woods and we have found so many good things!

It all started with this awesome bed!  We were just driving home from Grammie's house one Saturday morning and stopped by a garage sale that we passed by.  I had just found out that I was pregnant, so I was not at all actively looking for Amaia's big girl bed, but knew that we would be needing one relatively soon.  I loved this bed and it's price the minute I saw it.  It looks brand new, it is low to the ground and fits a twin mattress.  All that for only $10.  Score! 



The next week I was on the prowl for an Amaia sized stroller and I found this one at the first place I stopped along with a really nice set of wooden puzzles that I didn't get a picture of.  Amaia loves pushing her stroller around, but she does need to mature in her mothering skills.  I tried to have her push her dolly in the stroller and push her around, but she took dolly out, threw her on the ground and continued pushing her stroller :)  


We have also found some very cute clothes for miss Amaia - even some with the tags still on.  I only have a picture of a couple of them from my phone.


And some really pretty glass vases.  I thought they were beautiful!


And now to completely change subjects....my baby bump!  

When I was pregnant with Amaia, I remember wondering if I would ever look pregnant.  Not this time, my bump is already is full force.

I am 14 weeks along now and I have been feeling much better in the nausea department for the last week or two, which is so great.  We had another doctor's appointment and everything is looking and sounding great.  I scheduled my ultrasound for early August, so we will get to find out (hopefully!) if Amaia is going to have a baby brother or sister then. Adam and I both feel like the baby girl, but of course this based on basically nothing.  I love ultrasounds so much though!  And I can't wait to get a glimpse of our next little one!


1 comment:

Callie said...

That' so funny about Amaia throwing her doll out of the stroller! Ha! you look great too!