Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Baby GIRL!!!!

I am officially half way done with this pregnancy!!!!  Last week we got to experience my favorite part of pregnancy (other than when it's over and we actually get to meet our baby) - the ultrasound!  I LOVE ultrasounds!  It puts into perspective all the discomfort and annoyances of pregnancy and reminds me that there is an amazing fully formed life growing inside of me.  

This year I came across the idea that Adam would be the only one to find out the gender at the ultrasound and could be the only one to know for a little while until we all found out.  Well he kind of loved the idea.  I did slightly regret coming up with the idea the day of, but I'm glad it was fun for him.  The next morning we had some family over and ate filled cupcakes to reveal the gender.  Chocolate chip cupcakes with an actual cookie in the bottom to be exact, which were amazing!

Pink filling = baby girl!


We are having another little girl and I am SO excited!  I could really see the benefit of having a boy or girl.  However, Amaia has been hoping very much for a sister and I am so excited to give her one!  I guess we will just have to give it another try to give Haddon a brother :)

No comments: