Monday, May 12, 2014

Spring 2014

Spring is finally here!!!!!   

We finally get to get outside and it has been glorious.  Just a little picture update.



Walking around the neighborhood.

At Easter Lake park with my mini-me.

I put Amaia in the baby swing and quickly realized she is too big :((((  
So we are working on swinging like a big girl.

My happy Haddon.

Siblings.  I know they will have moments of conflict, but they are so sweet together right now.  They are really starting to enjoy playing with each other.  Amaia loves to lay on the floor and let Haddon climb over her.  They love to play ball together or rough house a little bit.  They are the sweetest.  They make me want to give them another sibling :)



Spring has also meant garage sale season!!  Amaia has found a new found love for puzzles (and princesses) and likes going to garage sales with me now so we can find new ones.  She really surprised me with how well she does with them.  


The only picture I took on a rainy mother's day, but it was a good one.  Looking at the lovely lilac arboretum.



No comments: