Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Book Baby

Amaia's love for books has been growing a lot lately!  We read before most naps and every night before bed and she is always sad when reading time is over.  I love our reading time together too, partly because she will sit and cuddle with me, which does not happen often these days for my little mover and shaker!

She has also started finding her favorites on the shelf and bringing them to me to read to her.  Her current favorites include:
Noah's Ark
The Foot Book
The Eye Book
This Jazz Man

My mom and I took Amaia to Book Babies this week at the library and oh my she had quite the grand time.  She just loved it!  It is meant for 12-24 months olds, so they did not expect the kids to sit and listen by any means.  They sang songs, read a book, and played with a parachute.  Amaia just wandered around with glee written all over her face and checked in with me ever few minutes or so to make sure I was still where I was supposed to be.

Amaia is currently difficult to photograph, but we got a couple of good ones!



I want to start taking her to this regularly - any other mom's interested in coming with us?! 

No comments: